Bam Protective Flute Shield
Protection to put on a transverse flute or on a recorder.
- 1 window
- 3 different sizes of rings (by pair)
- 2 pads with 3M glue
- 2 arms for transverse flute
- 1 arm for recorder
- 1 notice
PLAY IT SAFE
This protection has been designed in accordance with your instrument. Therefore, we have picked a non-abrasive material; given its manufacturing, your flute will not be scratched by placing it.
Functional and economical
Our flute protection has been thought to fulfill any musician’s needs. It could be placed at the beginning of the teaching or rehearsal day and removed by the end of the music session. Put away in its plastic bag, it will be stored safely before disinfection.
- Choose the B part according to your flute/recorder
- Pick clips A fitting your flute size (clips have been classified according to their diameter from 1 to 3)
- Fit the clip A into the visor holder B
- Place the double-sided sticky patch C on part B
- Before removing the patch’s seal, check and choose the visor holder’s position which suits you and your instrument
- Glue the whole piece on the visor D with the double-sided sticky patches
For the transverse flute version, make sure the thinner side of part B is outward
We got your back! Every order over $99 includes Free Shipping with 100% insurance to ensure your order arrives safe and sound.
Not happy with your order? No worries, we'll take it back! We'd be happy to exchange it for the same item, another similar product or a full refund... your choice.